Nearly a year in the making, Kattie and Allan are excited to announce their partnership with Natasha Helfer Parker to bring you a 6 week online workshop to help fortify your Mixed Faith Marriage
To sign up to go the Eventbrite event page, or search for “Workshop on a Tightrope” on Eventbrite (Make sure to change your search to an Online Event instead of a geographical location)
Here are the details of the 6 week course:
- Monday night 9pm MST a lecture presentation followed by questions – 90 mins. Watch LIVE or download to watch later at your convenience.
- Wednesday night 9 pm MST Release of weekly homework assignments to help you put into practice what you’ve learned.
- Sunday night 9 pm MST we will have a Q&A about the weeks course work – 60 mins.
By the end of the course you will learn:
- How to understand how faith transitions happen and how they affect your situation.
- How to communicate respectively around typically tender topics: doctrine, life-style changes, church attendance, expectations, grief, etc.
- How to experience your mixed-faith status as an asset to your relationship instead of a divider.
- How to stay unified in your common values and goals.
- How to parent effectively in a mixed-faith family.
- How to effectively communicate with family and friends about what you are going through in a way that will edify, not threaten, your relationship.
Due to the interactive nature of the workshop, space is limited to 20 couples. Registration is per couple.
The content is prepared and presented by:
Natasha Helfer Parker LCMFT, CST, and CSTS: Natasha is the owner and founder of Symmetry Solutions. She is a Licensed Clinical Marriage & Family Therapist and a Certified Sex Therapist. Natasha has been in practice for over 20 years where she has specifically worked with and developed an expertise around a mixed-faith marriage population, as well as those going through faith transitions and different types of spiritual journeys.
Allan & Kattie Mount: Hosts of the Award-winning podcast Marriage on a Tightrope. They’ve presented at numerous conferences on the topic of mixed faith marriage. Their journey began 3 years ago when Allan had a faith transition. Through conversations with thousands of listeners and working through the challenges of a mixed faith marriage in their own lives, Kattie and Allan bring a unique skillset to this course. They will give you practical ways they’ve applied clinical knowledge in fortifying their marriage. Kattie also practices as a Life Coach with Symmetry Sols specializing in mixed faith marriage.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download