Hundreds of thousands of years, maybe millions, and this is the furthest we have come in creating a healthy world of Humans. War, genocide, starvation, homelessness, Poor or non-existent healthcare, abuse, & trauma. Today we lay out and discuss 10 Changes that would elevate our human race to a healthier state of peace, health, and inner wellbeing.
The New Ten Commandments – https://chat.openai.com/
- Respect the dignity and worth of every human being.
- Practice empathy and compassion towards others.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Foster a sense of community and promote social responsibility.
- Promote equality and fairness for all individuals.
- Encourage honesty, integrity, and transparency in all dealings.
- Promote peaceful conflict resolution and nonviolence.
- Respect the environment and preserve natural resources for future generations.
- Encourage lifelong learning and personal growth.
- Promote the common good and work towards the betterment of society as a whole.
These principles are not exhaustive, but they could form a foundation for a set of commandments that could guide individuals towards creating a better, kinder world. Ultimately, it is up to society as a whole to determine what values and principles are most important and how best to promote them.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This episode is great! My brain has been entertaining my own list of immediate improvements. My list is almost a duplicate of your own with the exception of my getting money out of politics including campaign finance reform and anti-lobbying measures.
I’m taking a break from social media but often write letters to the editor of my local newspaper. It’s not always easy to make a complaint or logical argument AND offer a solution in 250 words or less. Many social media posters and letter to the editor writers never get to offering a solution and then I start to think I’m living among a population of what I call C.A.V.E. people (Citizens Against Virtually Everything).
Can’t wait to see the comments and ideas others post.